Posted by : Sekhfof lundi 14 avril 2014


Was planning an evening trip to Ham Wall, this weather is too good to ignore, however as I was reversing along the lane something caught my eye in the hedge - my first still Orange-tip of the year....which was nice. It seemed to be relatively fresh as it was very still for a while even though the sun was very warm - after a while and some grooming it then became far more mobile. Such a beautiful butterfly, I really like trying to get a back-lit shot with these as the orange just glows in the light.
In tired 'old' flickr I would have been able to add some more in the comments - that you would have been able to see at some semblance of a decent size however thankfully flickr have now done away with that tiresome functionality - so you may have to endure more posts!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © The most Amazing Photos of the Web - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -